12) Shawn FINALLY got a pickup truck-something he's been wanting/ needing for a long time
11) Jordon graduated from Art Institute of York with honors and a 3.72 GPA. He applied and interviewed for several jobs. He continues to work at Darrenkamp's and will work a temp job at Donnelly for 4-5 months in 2013.
10) Jarrod became a licensed driver, when he passed his test in February.
9) Jada attended REACH workcamp for the first time. Jarrod also attended again this year and had the challenge of being an older brother, watching his younger sister spread her "social butterfly wings".
8)Fall brought football back in full force with Jarrod playing at the Varsity level and Monny playing "B" squad in the midget league. Donegal High School ended their season 9-2. Monny learned a lot about football, made new friends and enjoyed consulting with his big brother at games and practice. His favorite part: having Jarrod take him home after practice ('cause they would always stop at Sheetz for drinks!)
7) Jah'mere attended a week long Drama Camp at CBC in Marietta. Although he missed 2 days, due to illness, he had a great time learning, making friends and performing on the last day.
6) Shawn and Jarrod attended their first Penn State game
5) 6/7 th's of our family began worshiping with The Refuge Community Church ( a church plant of our previous church- Living Water). Jordon continues to attend and help to lead worship at Bainbridge Church of God!
4) We were blessed to enjoy several family getaways this year: a weekend trip to Rehoboth Beach and day trip to NYC (just the 7 of us), a weekend to Ocean City, Md. (Shawn and Nita), camping at Pinchot with Shawn's brother and family and a day trip to Blue Marsh and 4 day stay at Camp Hebron with Nita's family
3) Shawn and Jordon both got their first tattoos at the Hot Rod and Tattoo Convention near Philly!
2) Our family met an amazing group of people at Isaiah 61 ministries ( http://isaiah61min.org/). We have had the privilege of serving alongside them several times each month, since February.
1) Jada was asked to audition for a performance/ competition dance team @ E-dance center. She made the team and is practicing, as an alternate, 5 hrs. a week on top of her normal 3 hours of tap and hip-hop practice.